Differentiation, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction are the keys to success in a competitive world. Let us help you implement a flexible field service management solution to get on top and stay there!
We’ve spent decades helping Service Management organizations just like yours increase profits and customer retention through software and technology. At Sentrien Systems, we understand the complexity of a busy Field Service environment. Founded by an accountant who transitioned into software technology and served as the National Software Technical Manager for Microsoft’s US Distribution and Field Service segments, Sentrien can help you improve payments, efficiency, inventory, and scheduling; without months of training and high IT costs.
Transform Your Field Service Organization
Improve productivity in the field by 20 – 30% with best-in-class scheduling and dispatch workflows.
Improve cash flow and decrease days-sales-outstanding (DSO) with automated invoicing from the field.
Keep customers happy with first-time resolution (in 90%+ cases) by giving field workers instant on-site access to information and expert resources.
Introduce new services quickly and easily with custom-configurable fields and workflows.
Stay nimble and agile with 100% Cloud Based Technology that lets your Field Force communicate from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Why Waste Profit?
Manual processes, inconsistent practices, and poor visibility into field activities impede efficiency, customer service, and profit!
The right Field Service Management solution can improve your customer satisfaction and your bottom line. But with so many solutions to choose from, the choice can be difficult to make.
At Sentrien, our knowledgeable staff works with the industry’s leading applications and can help your organization implement the right software to achieve your goals.
If you are experiencing these difficulties, we can help improve your bottom line:
- Scheduling and tracking technicians
- Cost managing field operations
- Managing contracts and renewals
In one meeting, we will help you evaluate how to:
- Provide better customer service. Improve your customer satisfaction scores!
- Connect your dispatchers with your Field Staff. No more wasted time on the phone tracking down the status of that last job!
- Improve control of your customer response. Get the right technician to the job with the parts necessary on the first trip.
- Increase Employee Utilization and improve your Bottom Line. The majority of your profit is wrapped up in closing your dispatch ticket on the first trip. We’ll show you how to effectively manage your field force and avoid wasted trips back to your client site.